Dead End in Norvelt Chapter 20 Summary
- The Hells Angel that Jack confronted the previous night shows up at his house.
- Uh oh. Jack's in for it now.
- So much for judging on appearances. The fellow on the motorcycle is actually the farrier (horse shoe-er) who Jack's mom has hired to fix the horse War Chief's hooves.
- He used to be a Hells Angel, but got tired of it. After he carefully takes care of War Chief's hooves, Jack invites him in to see his book igloo, which is a bit of a weird move.
- We don't blame the farrier for thinking Jack "has been out in the sun too long" (20.16).
People who Shmooped this also Shmooped...