The Diamond as Big as the Ritz
Cite This Page
Percy Washington Timeline and Summary
- Percy arrives at St. Midas' school in Boston. He is reserved and uncommunicative about his home life.
- He befriends John and then invites him home for the summer. On the train ride home, Percy reveals that his rather has a diamond as big as the Ritz Carlton hotel.
- His first morning at the estate, John listens to Percy tell him the history of the Washington family over breakfast.
- Percy goes on a tour of the estate with his father and John. He urges his father to show John the prison.
- We don't hear from Percy again, but he is with his father when the family goes into the mountain right before it all blows up.