The Diary of Anne Frank
by Anne Frank
The Diary of Anne Frank Sunday, February 20, 1944 Summary
- Anne describes the Annex inmates’ Sunday morning routines.
- She hates Mr. Dussel’s routine. He washes himself for an hour, thumps around loudly, and then she has to watch him pray for an hour in their room.
- The Franks wait for their turn with the bathroom.
- Anne and Margot do the laundry.
- Everyone has breakfast together then goes about their separate business.
People who Shmooped this also Shmooped...