A Doll's House
by Henrik Ibsen
Mrs. Christine Linde Timeline and Summary
- Christine Linde shows up for a visit with her old friend, Nora.
- She tells Nora all about her hard life and then learns Nora's secret.
- She asks for a job at the bank and gets it.
- Christine advises Nora against hanging out with Dr. Rank.
- She mends Nora's costume.
- Christine goes to talk with Krogstad on Nora's behalf and reunites with her old flame, Krogstad.
- She tells Krogstad not to demand his letter back, forcing Nora's lies to the surface.
- She runs off to be Krogstad's little homemaker and is happy about it.