A Doll's House
Cite This Page
Nils Krogstad Timeline and Summary
- Krogstad as a meeting with Torvald, where he's told he'll most likely be fired.
- He blackmails Nora to get her to talk to Torvald on his behalf.
- Krogstad gets fired anyway.
- So, he shows up for another blackmailing session.
- He says he'll soon control the bank instead of Torvald.
- Krogstad drops a letter in the mailbox, detailing his demands to Torvald.
- He reunites with Christine and has a major change of heart.
- Krogstad sends a letter to the Helmers, releasing them from his clutches.