Lucy Westenra Timeline and Summary
- Lucy finishes school and immediately has a string of guys interested in marrying her.
- She chooses Arthur Holmwood, soon to be Lord Godalming.
- Lucy travels with her mother to the seaside town of Whitby, where she's joined by her friend Mina.
- Lucy starts sleepwalking and has weird dreams.
- One night she sleepwalks all the way up the cliff above town in her nightdress. Whoops.
- She feels weaker and weaker.
- Her old suitor, Dr. Seward, doesn't know what to make of her sickness and calls in Van Helsing.
- Van Helsing gives her stinky garlic flowers to hang in her room and calls them medicine.
- Lucy continues to get weaker, and eventually dies. Sort of.
- Lucy becomes a vampire.
- Lucy starts capturing local children and drinking their blood.
- Van Helsing and Dr. Seward catch her in the act.
- They call in Quincey Morris and Arthur Holmwood to help, and Arthur stakes her through the heart, allowing her to die for real and rest in peace.