Available to teachers only as part of theEconomic Policy (Macroeconomics)Teacher Pass
Economic Policy (Macroeconomics)Teacher Pass includes:
- Assignments & Activities
- Reading Quizzes
- Current Events & Pop Culture articles
- Discussion & Essay Questions
- Challenges & Opportunities
- Related Readings in Literature & History
Sample of Reading Quizzes
Questions1. What did Roosevelt think the federal government should do during an economic crisis?
2. What are the twin dangers to the economy that government typically responds to?
3. What type of policies do the government and Congress set to combat periodic economic swings?
4. What type of policies does the Federal Reserve Bank set to combat periodic economic swings?
5. True or False: Most policy decisions are permanent.
Answers1. He thought that the government should be aggressive.
2. Inflation and recession
3. Fiscal policies
4. Monetary policies