Mr. Weston Timeline and Summary
- Mr. Weston delights in having guests over.
- He spreads the news that his son will soon visit.
- When Frank arrives, he brings him immediately to Hartfield.
- Mr. Weston holds a Christmas Eve party.
- He doesn’t tell his guests that it’s snowing because he wants to keep them there.
- When Frank wants to hold a ball, Mr. Weston gets very excited.
- He forgives Frank when he has to leave; it’s his aunt’s fault.
- When Frank returns, the Westons throw a ball.
- When Frank gets engaged, Mr. Weston goes to tell Emma.
- He leaks news of the engagement to the whole town.
- At first, he’s upset at the thought of hurting Emma, but he finally approves of Jane.
- He also leaks the news of Emma’s engagement to the town.
- The Westons have a baby.
Next Page: Mr. John Knightley Timeline
Previous Page: Mrs. Weston