Epitaph for an Old Woman Questions
Bring on the tough stuff - there’s not just one right answer.
- What do you think the setting of this poem looks like?
- Do you think the dust of the husband trembled physically, metaphorically, or both? Why, or why not?
- What might this trembling represent? Why do you think so?
- What is the effect of the line spacing in this poem?
- Think about an old woman you know. Would this epitaph do her honor? Why, or why not?
Next Page: Best of the Web
Previous Page: Quotes