Eragon Chapter 35 Summary
How It All Goes Down
The Ra'zac's Revenge
- Eragon wakes up groggily. He's tied up. So is Brom.
- Eragon tries to remember some magic words, but he can't. He's been drugged by those dastardly Ra'zac.
- He sees that Saphira's been muzzled and wrapped in chains, too.
- The Ra'zac taunt Eragon, saying he'll make a good servant for their master.
- Brom stirs. The Ra'zac debate giving him more of the drug, or just killing him outright. They go with plan B.
- As they are about to slit Brom's throat, though, arrows fly at them from an unseen attacker. One of the Ra'zac is hit in the shoulder.
- They take off, but not before kicking Eragon in the side and throwing a dagger at him. Brom, who has staggered to his feet, leaps in front of the flying dagger and takes one for the team. Well, really, he takes one for Eragon.
- Eragon cries out, then he passes out. Again.
People who Shmooped this also Shmooped...
Here Be Monsters! An Adventure Involving Magic, Trolls, and Other Creatures; The Ratbridge Chronicles Volume 1 - Learning Guide
Noodle's College Search