A Farewell to Arms
A Farewell to Arms Chapter 40 Summary
- They have a very nice time and, in March, when the baby is about a month away, they decide to move closer to the hospital.
- They find a nice hotel in Lausanne, and Catherine starts to unpack.
- She decides she needs to buy baby clothes. That night, they stay in, eating and drinking.
- They enjoy the town and the hotel for three weeks. Catherine has bought all the things for the baby, and Frederic has been boxing to stay in shape.
- They don’t have any bad times and, as the baby is closer to being born, they feel the need to spend each moment together.
People who Shmooped this also Shmooped...
Noodle's College Search