A Farewell to Arms
A Farewell to Arms Chapter 40 Summary
- They have a very nice time and, in March, when the baby is about a month away, they decide to move closer to the hospital.
- They find a nice hotel in Lausanne, and Catherine starts to unpack.
- She decides she needs to buy baby clothes. That night, they stay in, eating and drinking.
- They enjoy the town and the hotel for three weeks. Catherine has bought all the things for the baby, and Frederic has been boxing to stay in shape.
- They don’t have any bad times and, as the baby is closer to being born, they feel the need to spend each moment together.
People who Shmooped this also Shmooped...