The Fault in Our Stars Chapter 16 Summary
- Things settle into a schedule, with Hazel going over to hang out with Augustus daily.
- He tells her that he still wants to write her a sequel to An Imperial Affliction, but that he's just so tired and can't find the time to do it.
- They go outside sometimes and go back inside when he needs meds and food in his G-tube.
- They play video games and take naps and do all sorts of couple-y things together—except that neither of them is totally well.
- Hazel wishes she could do something that would allow Augustus to save her so that he'd feel like he was making a big heroic difference.
- She goes home every night, but is back there again the next day, like clockwork.
People who Shmooped this also Shmooped...