The Fault in Our Stars
The Fault in Our Stars Chapter 20 Summary
- Augustus calls Hazel on his last good day and asks her if she'll prepare a eulogy for him and come to the Literal Heart of Jesus that night.
- Hazel's parents tell her that she can't spend all her time with Augustus, but she counters that he has a limited amount of time left.
- She gets into a fight with them, finally leaving even though they don't want her to.
- When they protest, she tells them that Augustus will die any day now, and that totally shuts them up.
- She drives over to the Literal Heart of Jesus and sees Augustus in a wheelchair.
- He says he wanted to arrange a prefuneral for himself.
- Isaac gives a eulogy about how Augustus is an arrogant bastard, and then starts to cry.
- Hazel also gets up and gives her eulogy, and of course, she cries, too.
- Her eulogy is about infinities and how she's glad that she and Augustus got to have their own infinities.
People who Shmooped this also Shmooped...
Noodle's College Search