The Fault in Our Stars
Cite This Page
The Fault in Our Stars Chapter 9 Summary Page 1
- The day before leaving for Amsterdam, Hazel goes back to Support Group.
- Isaac is there, and he's still learning how to be blind.
- Hazel sits around and watches the whole thing proceed depressingly.
- One of the girls says that Hazel is her inspiration and that she wishes she had her strength, but Hazel just says that she wishes she had the girl's remission.
- The girl apologizes but Hazel already feels guilty for saying it.
- Then she goes to Isaac's house to hang out with him.
- They play a video game for blind people that recognizes your voice.
- They talk about how Augustus always wants to save the prisoners in the game even though you always lose the game when you do that.
- Then they talk about how Hazel doesn't want to hook up with Augustus because she doesn't want to hurt him.