Fight Club Chapter 12 Summary
How It All Goes Down
- Our narrator's boss finds a strange piece of paper in the copy machine. He starts to read it to our narrator. It's the rules of fight club.
- The boss wonders what the heck it's talking about. And our narrator wonders why Tyler needs copies of the rules of fight club. Both good questions.
- After work, our narrator decides to drop by Remaining Men Together, the testicular cancer support group.
- Big Bob is there.
- He says that the group's been disbanded and that he's found a new group. "The first rule about this new group is you aren't supposed to talk about it" (12.64).
- Hmmm, that sounds awfully familiar. Looks like there are a few new fight clubs in town.
People who Shmooped this also Shmooped...