Fight Club Chapter 21 Summary
How It All Goes Down
- Two things happen in this chapter. One, not so big; one, absolutely game changing.
- (1) Flying around the country for his job, our narrator is noticing a fight club in every city. Not only that, but all the people there seem to know him. Weird.
- (2) During a phone conversation with Marla, our narrator asks her the question we've all been wondering. "I ask Marla what my name is."
- (21.83) In case you're one of the seven people in the world who hasn't figured it out yet, Marla says, "'Tyler Durden'" (21.85).
- Hey, this was pretty shocking back in the late nineties.
Next Page: Chapter 22
Previous Page: Chapter 20