Foundation Part V, Chapter 15 Summary
- Two sleepless days later, Jael tells Mallow he should run for mayor, and Mallow thinks that's just a swell idea.
- First thing's first though. Mallow needs Jael to arrest Sutt and Manlio. The charge can be whatever he wants, just as long as they're both in jail for the next six months.
- Why six months? Because it's six months until the election, and Mallow rightly assumes his chances will improve if those two are out of the way.
- Next, Mallow needs to consider the incoming Seldon crisis. Jael wonders if that's still happening, and Mallow affirms it is. Korell will attack with nuclear ships. Though it may take the Commdor a few years to amass enough power, he'll do it.
- So what's Mallow's plan? Nothing. He's going to pull a Hardin and wait.
People who Shmooped this also Shmooped...
Noodle's College Search