Fox in Socks
Fox in Socks Stanzas 11-21 Summary
- Fox isn't done with those chicks, bricks, and clocks. Did you know that clocks tick and tock? Sure you did, but did you know that sick bricks tick while sick chicks tock? We learn something new every day.
- Time out! Knox's tongue is having a hard time keeping the chicks, ticks, tocks, and clocks in order. Fox feels oh-so sorry for his buddy.
- That gives Fox an idea. How about an easier game to play? In springs Sue and her socks. Knox looks a wee-bit worried.
- Sue begins sewing the socks she's wearing. Who sees Sue sew her socks? A befuddled Knox, that's who.
- "That's not easy, / Mr. Fox, sir" (19.1-2). 'Nuff said.
- In flies Slow Joe Crow to join the party. He and Sue sew each other's clothes while they're still wearing them. One-handed no less. Those Project Runway newbies have nothing on these two.
People who Shmooped this also Shmooped...
Noodle's College Search