Cite This Page
Frankenstein Chapter 18 Summary Page 1
- Victor procrastinates. Well, to be fair, it is hard to go around digging up all those graves.
- Finally he decides to go off to England to work on his project. Because obviously.
- Before he goes, his father notices that Victor seems pretty upset. Only he thinks it's because Victor doesn't want to marry his hot adopted sister Elizabeth anymore.
- But Victor totally does. He's just got to make a second monster first.
- So, Victor arranges with his father to leave for two years—and BFF Henry goes with him. Uh-oh.