The Disreputable History of Frankie Landau-Banks
The Disreputable History of Frankie Landau-Banks Chapters 1-2 Summary
A Piece of Evidence
- At the very beginning of the book, we get a missive, and the missive is from one Frankie Landau-Banks.
- Frankie is writing to the headmaster of Alabaster in order to confess to doing all sorts of intriguingly named things, including: the Library Lady, the Doggies in the Window, and the Canned Beet Rebellion. Um, what?
- She also says that what she did was social criticism, so make of that what you may.
- Between freshman and sophomore years of high school, Frankie Landau-Banks undergoes a typical high school movie transformation: she goes from the gawky girl to the hot one.
- At school the year before, she was just Zada's little sister. But Zada's going to college now though, at UC Berkeley.
- By the end of the summer, Frankie's all kinds of developed (if you know what we mean) but she's still a young girl on the inside.
People who Shmooped this also Shmooped...
Noodle's College Search