The Disreputable History of Frankie Landau-Banks
by E. Lockhart
The Disreputable History of Frankie Landau-Banks Chapters 23-24 Summary
- The next day, Star grabs Frankie and tells her that she and Dean broke up.
- She's pretty distraught and says that no one in the friend group is even saying hi to her anymore, like they were never friends.
- Frankie tries to comfort her, but Star just wants to know if they said anything to her.
- Suddenly, it dawns on Frankie: it would be so easy for the same thing to happen to her. How unnerving.
A Broken Date
- On Friday, Frankie and Trish get ready for the night, which entails all sorts of girlie things like their nails and wearing mud masks.
- Frankie goes down to meet Matthew and he tells her that he can't take her on a date tonight. She's pretty disappointed and upset, especially because he's cancelling on her in order to go do something with Alpha.
- Nevertheless, she puts on a happy face, tells him it's fine and that she'll just go to the Geek Conglomerate part with Trish and Porter instead.
- But then, when he leaves, she starts to follow him.
People who Shmooped this also Shmooped...