The Disreputable History of Frankie Landau-Banks
by E. Lockhart
The Disreputable History of Frankie Landau-Banks Chapters 35-36 Summary
The Subsequent Emails
- Frankie starts exchanging some emails with Alpha using her Alpha Dog email address.
- He's obviously mad and initially thinks that it must be someone from his own pack. But then he grows even more desperate and just throws out a bunch of names of people it could be (including Frankie).
- When Frankie tells him that she has the book, he gets even more upset, saying that it's the rightful property of the Order.
How Much Is That Doggie In the Window?
- Frankie's up to something. What else is new?
- She goes into the tunnels of the school, tracing twine along them and into the library. Hmm, we wonder what she's doing?
- When she gets back, Trish asks her what she's up to and Frankie lies and says that she and Matthew got into an argument.
- She then settles down to write thirteen emails.
- Four days later, right on cue, the windows of the old gymnasium are all filled with glowing plastic basset hounds wearing Santa hats.
- The twine was to lead them to the gymnasium, where they put up all the dogs. And Porter had to plug in the whole thing.
- When Frankie goes to see Matthew at soccer practice, everyone's staring at the dogs and talking about it.
- Frankie feels awesome. After all, she made this whole thing happen.
People who Shmooped this also Shmooped...