The Disreputable History of Frankie Landau-Banks
by E. Lockhart
The Disreputable History of Frankie Landau-Banks Chapters 45-46 Summary
Some More Email
- Frankie gets a more lenient sentence and both she and Alpha are kept on at school.
- Over winter break, no one knows how to treat Frankie because she's definitely surprised them all.
- She checks her email one day and finds that she has an email from Alpha. He's telling her that even though he thinks she's psycho, he admires what she did.
- Frankie is delighted but doesn't respond.
- After all, she's still a strategist.
After the Fall, Spring
- When Frankie gets back to school, she's kind of a celebrity.
- She has to go to therapy, but she shuns all their ideas because she is happy with who she is. Other people just don't get it.
- Trish is still her best friend and has her back no matter what.
- One day, Frankie is sitting on a bench when she sees Matthew pass by with his friends.
- She gets really nostalgic and misses him all of a sudden.
- When she calls out to him, she asks him if he'd like his Superman shirt back.
- But Matthew is so disgusted and done with her that he says no; she can keep it.
- Frankie cries when he leaves, but then realizes that she has to pull herself together.
- After all, she shouldn't be with someone who isn't going to accept her. Who needs him?
People who Shmooped this also Shmooped...