Freak the Mighty
Cite This Page
Freak the Mighty Questions
Bring on the tough stuff - there’s not just one right answer.
- Would Freak and Max have been as close if Max had grown up with his mom?
- Freak teaches Max a lot about robotics and reading. But what other lessons does Max learn from Freak? And what lessons does Max teach Freak?
- Why does Freak make up the story about his robot body?
- How would the story change if Max weren't the narrator? What if Freak were the narrator?
- Could the book have ended differently? How would a different ending have changed the character development?
- If Killer Kane is the big external conflict Max must battle, what's his internal conflict? (A bit confused about the difference between internal and external conflict? Check out Shmoop's glossary for a complete breakdown.)
- What do you think Max's life will be like now, after he's done writing his book?
- If you and your best friend teamed up, what would your superhero name be?
- What are your top 10 favorite words? What makes them your favorite words?