A Game of Thrones
Cite This Page
A Game of Thrones Chapter 55 Summary Page 1
How It All Goes Down
- Back at Vaes Dothrak, Drogo tells Dany that he'd rather not invade another continent. He's got other things to do, like hunting – and so he goes off to hunt.
- Dany and her friends (servants, bodyguards, Jorah) go to the market for some retail therapy; Jorah excuses himself to see if there are any letters for them.
- And thanks to a letter he gets from Illyrio, Jorah saves Dany from an assassination attempt using poisoned wine.
- To celebrate, Dany puts her petrified dragon eggs in a fire (she has a weird idea about celebrating), but nothing happens to the eggs.
- But when Drogo comes back, he's so upset by the assassination attempt that he decides to invade the Seven Kingdoms.