GED® Test Prep
Get Educated, Dude(tte)!
Not everyone graduates from high school. We get it; stuff happens. Who knows? Maybe you were a few credits away from graduation at Tatooine High when some friendly droids suddenly called you into service for the Rebel Alliance. However, a high school diploma can mean getting admitted to college, getting a job, or getting a promotion. Passing the GED® is your ticket to getting back on track, and Shmoop is here to prepare you for the exam.
In this guide, you'll find
- prep questions that feature drag and drop buckets, hot spot questions, drop-down menus, and more.
- reviews of the Reasoning Through Language Arts, Social Studies, Science, and Mathematical Reasoning sections of the exam. The fifth section ran away—we think it's better off in the wild.
And much more.
Ged ready for the GED® test with Shmoop. Wait a minute…
What's Inside Shmoop's Online GED® Test Prep
Shmoop is a labor of love from folks who love to teach. Our Test Prep resources will help you prepare for exams with fun, engaging, and relatable materials that bring the test to life.
In the GED® guide, you'll find
- a diagnostic exam to figure out where you're struggling before you even begin.
- two full-length practice exams that mimic the look and feel of the exam.
- answer explanations to help figure out where you went wrong…or right.
- technology enhanced items to help you get used to computer based testing.
- loads of practice drills.
With your purchase, you'll get unlimited access for 12 months.