The Girl Who Played With Fire Chapter 22 Summary
How It All Goes Down
Tuesday, March 29 – Sunday, April 3
- On Friday, Salander dresses as Irene Nesser and breaks in to Nils Bjurman's apartment.
- She finds the address and keys to his summer cabin and suspects he's keeping some of his files on her out there. On Sunday, Salander reads new headlines about Mimmi. She will definitely be investigating those reporters when this is over, especially Tony Scala.
- On Sunday morning, Erika calls Blomkvist and asks him to come to the office. The boxer Paolo Roberto, an acquaintance of hers, wants to see him.
- At the office, Paolo reveals that he's a friend of Salander's. She learned to box at his gym.
- He's really upset by the media's portrayal of her. He knows her and thinks she's a good person.
People who Shmooped this also Shmooped...