The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest
The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest Chapter 15 Summary
How It All Goes Down
Thursday, May 19 - Sunday, May 22
- Salander begins writing her story on her Palm.
- Berger wakes up and calls her husband, Greger. She forgot to call him last night, which is totally unlike her. Greger's upset, but she gets him to save the lecture for later. Greger doesn't have a problem with her relationship with Blomkvist.
- Berger wakes Blomkvist and they make love. Outside of the hotel, she finds her tires slashed.
- Salander hires Plague and asks him to hire hacker Trinity to come to Sweden.
- Inspector Hans Faste is upset that Salander needs more time to recover. Dr. Jonasson assures him she'll be ready to stand trial in July.
- Edklinth starts to understand the crimes against Salander. He requests a meeting with the prime minister.
- The prime minister agrees that Salander deserves to be compensated for the crimes against her, and protected from further abuses. But, the government can't do anything to influence her trial. She'll have to win in court.
- Trinity and his colleague Bob the Dog arrive in Sweden and go to Plague's house.