The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest
The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest Chapter 19 Summary
How It All Goes Down
Saturday, June 4
- Salander finishes her memoir and sends it to Blomkvist.
- If Blomkvist's plan doesn't work, she'll escape from wherever they put her. She's doing it Blomkvist's way because it's a way to get revenge on those who screwed her over.
- Salander decides to take a look at Armansky's computer, which she hacked into long ago.
- She learns that Berger has a stalker. Even though Salander believes that Blomkvist chose Berger over her as a lover, she's over it now.
- At Millennium, the book on the sex trade in Sweden left behind by the murdered journalist Dag Svensson is going to press.
- Blomkvist plans to have his book on the Section, creatively titled The Section, published during Salander's trial, currently set for July 13.
- Salander learns from Jonasson that she'll be transferred to jail in Stockholm the next day.
- Berger feels sick as she heads for SMP. While Berger is at work, Salander pings Berger and gets Berger to let her hack SMP's computers.
- Meanwhile, Figuerola wonders if she's in love with Blomkvist, and they plan to get much cozier after all this Salander business is over.
People who Shmooped this also Shmooped...
Noodle's College Search