The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest Chapter 20 Summary
How It All Goes Down
Saturday, June 4
- Blomkvist reads Salander's autobiography and deems it perfect.
- Salander checks to see what's up in Teleborian's computer and sees he's meeting Jonas from Säpo in about half an hour.
- She pings Blomkvist and Plague, but they don't answer. She borrows a phone from Dr. Jonasson and calls Berger and tells her to call Blomkvist so he can catch the Jonas and Teleborian meeting.
- Berger gets the message to Blomkvist. Blomkvist and Cortez set off. Cortez gets to the meeting first and watches.
- Blomkvist calls Figuerola and Millennium staffer Lotta Karim. Figuerola will tail Jonas and Karim will tail Teleborian. Blomkvist wonder how Berger came by her info about this secret meeting.
- They identify Jonas as Jonas Sandberg of Säpo.
- They follow Teleborian to police headquarters.
- Figuerola calls Bublanski. Bublanski calls Modig, who goes to the police station to see who Teleborian is meeting with. After waiting forever, she's able to snap a picture of Teleborian, Hans Faste, and Ekström coming out of a private weekend meeting. She shares the information with Figuerola and company.
People who Shmooped this also Shmooped...