The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest
The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest Chapter 26 Summary
How It All Goes Down
Friday, July 15
- Teleborian is on the witness stand and Ekström questions him. He testifies that Salander "suffers from paranoid schizophrenia" (26.2).
- He's sure her autobiography, especially the rape, is an "erotic fantasy" (26.13).
- Her claim that Teleborian abused her at St. Stefan's by keeping her in restraints is "her inability to interpret reality" (26.28).
- After lunch, Giannini will cross-examine Teleborian.
- Before that happens, all the members of the Section are arrested.
People who Shmooped this also Shmooped...
Here Be Monsters! An Adventure Involving Magic, Trolls, and Other Creatures; The Ratbridge Chronicles Volume 1 - Learning Guide
Noodle's College Search