The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo Chapter 20 Summary
How It All Goes Down
Tuesday, July 1 – Wednesday, July 2
- Back in Hedeby, Blomkvist learns that Martin has been in touch with Berger, and that he wants her to pressure Blomkvist into going back to work at Millennium now.
- Blomkvist sees Frode and learns that Isabella Vanger has been pressuring her son Martin to stop Blomkvist from investigating.
- Salander drives her Kawasaki out to Hedeby and she and Blomkvist have dinner.
- Salander has identified the five murdered women in Harriet's date book, plus three that should have been on the list.
- The women were killed in various parts of the country, from 1949-1966.
- The rape-murders must be somehow connected with the Vanger family.
People who Shmooped this also Shmooped...