The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo
by Stieg Larsson
The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo Questions
- Why does Blomkvist have Harriet tell Erika Berger what happened at Hedeby Island? Why can't he bring himself to be the one to tell her?
- Do you think Blomkvist and Salander will get back together (as friends or lovers) in the next book? For them to have a shot at a successful relationship, what sacrifices might they each have to make? Could they bear such sacrifices?
- If you could hire Salander and/or Blomkvist to investigate someone or something for you, who or what would it be?
- Did you like the "Wennerström Affair" subplot, or, did you find it boring (like some reviewers)? Is Wennerström necessary to tie all the plot lines together? What would the novel lose/gain if it wasn't there?
- Do you think Pernilla and Salander would get along?
- Which sounds better, Blomander or Salandkvist?
- How to Salander and Blomkvist compare to other famous detectives, like Sherlock Holmes or Hercule Poirot? How do they compare to action heroes, like Batman or Superman?
- Is this book a classic, or flash in the pan?
People who Shmooped this also Shmooped...