Glengarry Glen Ross
by David Mamet
Dave Moss Timeline and Summary
- Hey, how about some more talking? Moss's first scene is just a series of complaints and ideas aimed at Aaronow.
- Eventually, Moss tells Aaronow that someone should rob the office and steal the leads.
- This isn't just a hypothetical situation for Moss. He tells Aaronow that Aaronow has to be the one to commit the robbery, and even if he doesn't, he's still going to go down for it.
- Moss enters Act 2 in a rage. He's been bullied by the cops, and he has no desire to listen to Levene tell "war stories" about his latest sale.
- No good #1/#2 relationship can go by without a fight. Moss and Roma get into it, taking various shots at each other, until Moss admits that he can't stand Roma.
- Chicago is a cold, tough place, so Moss announces that he's heading to Wisconsin. He exits never to be heard from again.