Green Eggs and Ham
Green Eggs and Ham Lines 111-127 Summary
Titanic, Part Ham
- The train reaches the end of the tracks and drives straight off 'em. Uh oh.
- Conveniently, there's an ocean with a ship in it waiting below. The train lands on the ship, naturally.
- None of this looks very safe to us.
- And… we're right. This is all highly unsafe. The boat captain, the train conductor, the passengers, the mouse, the fox, the goat, and the big guy are all plunged right into the sea.
- Sam is still in the air, with his platter right up in the big guy's face.
- Everyone is smiling—except for the big guy.
People who Shmooped this also Shmooped...