How the Grinch Stole Christmas!
How the Grinch Stole Christmas! Lines 170-179 Summary
Coming Around to Christmas
- With this startling realization, the Grinch's heart grows three sizes bigger (making it a far more respectable heart).
- So what does he do next? Why, save Christmas, of course.
- He yanks all those toys, trees, and treats back from the edge of the cliff, just in the nick of time.
- And finally, the Grinch hauls all that stuff back down the mountain, and he gives it all back to the Whos, who, we assume, don't have him arrested for burglary.
- Then, something truly surprising happens. The Grinch comes around to Christmas.
- He even sits down at Christmas dinner and carves the roast beast himself.
- Talk about a change of heart.