How the Grinch Stole Christmas!
How the Grinch Stole Christmas! Lines 30-55 Summary
He's Had Enough of Your Cheer
- And the Whos don't just open presents, no sir.
- They do all kinds of other annoying things, like feasting on delicious foods (we don't know what Who-pudding is, but it sure sounds yummy).
- Plus they partake in an activity that the Grinch hates most of all—they join hands and sing. Ain't that the worst? Singing? (We're kidding.)
- The Grinch decides that he has spent too long—53 stinkin' years, to be exact—putting up with these shenanigans.
- And so, he comes up with a truly awful idea. The kind of idea only a Grinch would have.
People who Shmooped this also Shmooped...
Noodle's College Search