George Bergeron Timeline and Summary
- George is trying to watch TV with his wife, Hazel, but the intermittent sirens, buzzes, and crashes broadcast into his ear are more than a little distracting.
- In the few moments he's able to think clearly, George wonders what would happen to society if people broke the rules.
- He finds out exactly what would happen when his son, Harrison, breaks free of his handicaps on TV.
- Well, George doesn't actually find out what happens, because he's left to get himself a beer.
- Due to the constant buzzing in his head (either that or he's had a really strong beer), he immediately forgets what he just saw, and life returns to normal for the Bergerons.
Previous Page: Hazel Bergeron