Hazel Bergeron Timeline and Summary
- Hazel is watching TV and crying, but she doesn't know why.
- Maybe she misses her son, Harrison, who's just been taken away by the Handicapper General? That sounds like an occasion for tears.
- A ballet comes on, which Hazel watches with her husband, George.
- She talks about what she would do if she were Handicapper General.
- After she watches her son appear on the television, declare himself Emperor, and get shot dead by the Handicapper General, she starts to cry again.
- Within a couple of minutes, though, she forgets why she's crying, and life returns to boring normality for the Bergeron family.
Next Page: George Bergeron's Timeline
Previous Page: Harrison Bergeron