Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Questions
- What do you think: is the quest for the Hallows really a kind of flip-side to the making of Horcruxes? Do Dumbledore and Voldemort actually share unexpectedly similar motivations?
- Is "For the Greater Good" a valid motto? In Grindelwald's case, certainly not – but what about Dumbledore's?
- What do you make of Dumbledore's treatment of Harry, in terms of the "big picture" plot? Was it fair?
- What are the qualities that Voldemort lacks but that Harry possesses? How do they help Harry remain "the Boy that Lived"?
- What, ultimately, is the lesson we learn from the quest for the Deathly Hallows?
- What makes Harry the only rightful possessor of all three Hallows?
- Do you think Harry makes the right decision in the end, when he separates the Hallows and abdicates his title as the "Master of Death"?
People who Shmooped this also Shmooped...
Noodle's College Search