Henry IV Part 1
Cite This Page
Henry IV Part 1 Act 4, Scene 3 Summary Page 1
- At the rebel camp, Hotspur says he wants to fight the king's forces that evening, but Vernon and Worcester try to talk him out of it – they don't have all their troops together yet and the king's army outnumbers theirs.
- Douglas calls Worcester a chicken.
- Sir Walter Blunt arrives from the king's camp with a peace offering from King Henry. All will be forgiven if the rebels disband and say they're sorry for being bad.
- Hotspur lays out the Percy family's beef with the king and Walter Blunt says he doesn't want to hear it – the Percys should take the deal.
- Hotspur says he'll think about it and Blunt returns to the king's camp.