Hop on Pop
by Dr. Seuss
Hop on Pop Stanzas 11-18 Summary
- Two bears—well, bearish creatures—play with rackets all day and fight with the same rackets all night.
- A liger is after some guy, but Jim is after the liger.
- Actually, the way Jim has those chompers set into the liger’s tail suggests that Jim’s got him.
- A duo sees a bee.
- Watch out, fellas!
- Three bees incoming.
- The same duo spots three fish in a tree and ponders how that’s possible.
- Hurricane-grade winds? A new species of tree-dwelling fish? Are they sunbathing?
People who Shmooped this also Shmooped...