Hop on Pop Stanzas 33-47 Summary
- We meet some children. Hello, children!
- These kids like to walk, they like to talk, and they like to hop on their pop.
- Pop’s not a big fan of the gut-hopping abdominal workout.
- Mr. Brown and Mrs. Brown both wear a lot of brown, and Mr. Brown can stand upside-down.
- Pup and Mr. Brown play up-and-down on a seesaw—not the manufacture’s intended use, mind you.
- Pup launches Mr. Brown out of town like a human cannonball.
- Thanks to Looney Toon logic, Mr. Brown survives this bone-shattering introduction to gravity.
- He returns with a new chum, Mr. Black, in tow.
- Together with pup, they munch a much deserved snack.
People who Shmooped this also Shmooped...