The Host Chapter 10 Summary
How It All Goes Down
- Before trekking out into the desert, Wanderer goes into a soul-run convenience store and stocks up on water and snacks.
- She looks at a map (what, aliens don't have GPS?) and with Melanie's help, plots out a route to where Jared's hideout should be.
- Wanderer drives into the desert until nighttime. Afraid headlights would draw too much attention, Melanie convinces her to stop for the night.
- Before she goes to sleep, Wanderer worries that she's betraying her race by helping her host body.
- Yeah, "betrayal" sounds about right.
People who Shmooped this also Shmooped...
Noodle's College Search