The Host Chapter 36 Summary
How It All Goes Down
- Now that a life-or-death tribunal has just concluded without an execution, it's time to play soccer! We guess if Kyle had been sentenced to death, his head would be the ball.
- They ask Wanda to play, but she's still feeling weak, so she sits out.
- Maybe it's not just the lack of sleep and morphine, but a chronic case of Bella Swan syndrome. Wanda promptly falls over as she makes her way to the sidelines.
- Jared catches her, and they have a heart-warming chat about Melanie. After, Wanda and Melanie try to work out their feelings about Jared, Ian, and the fact that they share one body. Do Abby and Brittany ever have these problems?
- After some soccer and granola bars, Kyle comes over to make an butt out of himself yet again.
- He tells Wanda that he's not sorry he tried to kill her, but he won't try to do it again because she saved his life.
- Um, thanks? Stick to goalkeeping, dude, and keep your mouth shut.
People who Shmooped this also Shmooped...