by Stephenie Meyer
The Host Chapter 41 Summary
How It All Goes Down
- Three days pass as Wanda sits in self-imposed isolation.
- After she's had a long time to think, Wanda goes to talk to Doc and the rest.
- They explain to her that they're only trying to get their people back. If they knew how to do it peacefully, they would.
- Wanda is kind of put at ease by this, but she doesn't have time to dwell on it further. Ian shows up and tells her that Jamie's leg is infected.
- She rushes to Jamie's side to talk to him. He wants to talk to Melanie, but Wanda can't find her inside her head.
- She's vanished! Where did she go? It's not like she could have walked away.
- In order to get a reaction out of Melanie, Wanda demands that Ian kiss her. Right now! Pucker up, big boy!
People who Shmooped this also Shmooped...