Available to teachers only as part of theTeaching The Adventures of Huckleberry FinnTeacher Pass
Teaching The Adventures of Huckleberry FinnTeacher Pass includes:
- Assignments & Activities
- Reading Quizzes
- Current Events & Pop Culture articles
- Discussion & Essay Questions
- Challenges & Opportunities
- Related Readings in Literature & History
Sample of Reading Quizzes
Questions1. Does Huck Finn think (author) Mark Twain told an honest story in The Adventures of Tom Sawyer?
2. What story does the widow read to Huck after supper?
3. Why does Huck lose interest in the people in the story?
4. What does Huck accidentally do to a spider that crawls up his arm?
5. Who is below Huck's window soon after the clock strikes midnight?
6. How much money did Tom and Huck find in Tom Sawyer?
7. What does Huck think might not be that bad of a place?
Answers1. yes (but for a few "stretchers" (lies), which Huck considers normal)
2. the story of Moses and the Bulrushers (from the Bible)
3. because they are dead (and he takes no stock in dead people)
4. kills it
5. Tom Sawyer
CORRESPONDING LEARNING GUIDE