I Am the Cheese
I Am the Cheese Chapter 12 Summary
- Brint asks Adam how he felt after the phone call from Amy. He says he felt funny, but it didn't bother him too much. Brint presses him for more and asks him what he did.
- The answer? Though Adam's suspicions weren't very strong, he went through his father's documents and found his family's birth certificates. Everything was normal and in its place.
- But one sealed envelope remained. Dun dun dun!
- He opened it up and inside was another birth certificate – his own, but with a different birth date. Strange.
- Brint interrupts his story to ask him, "And what did you do about it?" (12.8). Adam refuses to answer, but Brint keeps asking him, again and again.