If on a winter's night a traveler
If on a winter's night a traveler Chapter 22 Summary
- Now you and Ludmilla are man and wife. Just like that! The scene resembles your fantasy from earlier in the book, where you are reading alongside one another in bed.
- She stops reading, turns off her light, and asks you to turn yours off, too.
- You tell her to hold on for one more second, because you're just about to finish If on a winter's night a traveler by Italo Calvino.
- Holy crap. That's so meta.
- Okay, you now have permission to wipe your sweaty brow, have a snack, and take a long shower.