Available to teachers only as part of theInvisible ManTeacher Pass
Invisible ManTeacher Pass includes:
- Assignments & Activities
- Reading Quizzes
- Current Events & Pop Culture articles
- Discussion & Essay Questions
- Challenges & Opportunities
- Related Readings in Literature & History
Sample of Reading Quizzes
Questions1. Why does the narrator say he is invisible?
2. What prevented the invisible man from slitting another man's throat?
3. Why does the narrator respect Louis Armstrong?
4. What does the narrator ask the old woman?
5. Why does the narrator decide not to smoke reefer anymore?
Answers1. The narrator says he is invisible because others refuse to see him.
2. The invisible man realized that the man he was about to kill didn't even see him.
3. The narrator respects Louis Armstrong for making art out of invisibility.
4. The narrator asks the old woman what freedom is.
5. The narrator says he can stand seeing behind the corners, but hearing behind them is too much for him to bear.